CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Freitag, 7. August 2009

A Fae in the Wardrobe august 9th

Greetings all!!

Don't scroll back, you haven't missed one... I was on holidays (still am, actually) and couldn't get online to post anything... Hope you forgive me...
Today I have 2 amazing dresses to show you!

First is Lady Boaz's latest cutie: Devora's petals, named after my beloved fae sister Devora, is a cute fae dress that you can find in several cute colors... aren't the little ladybugs adorable? They can be found at Simply Fae.



Below is the Boleyn girl gown from Kouse's Sanctum, that you can get for free! Lady Kouse has set up a subscribomatic thingie, and this is the gift you get for subscribing. plus you can leave the SL group and free a group slot, for this one will replace it in the weeks to come... Hurray for Kousey! The gown itself is pure delight: the prim work and textures are beautiful!



Oh and the hair? These pretty pieces of art are from Calico and can be found in Avilion Vale too.

Next week I will still be on holidays and will do my best to post, but if I can't, please do still love me *giggles* and I promise to show you more goodies the week after...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen