CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sonntag, 16. August 2009

A new playlist for Avilion

Greetings, Suilanyel, Vedui', Tala...

You have a song which reminds you on Avilion? Or even more songs?

Then please drop a notecard with all the songs and interpreters on my mailbox on the Avilion Vale http://slurl.com/secondlife/Avilion%20Vale/221/226/26 at Atzel Congrejo Designs.
My IM's keep getting capped so no IM's please! I will try my very best to find all the songs and add them to the playlist.

You are interested in writing about your life in Avilion? Classes, events etc.? Then also drop a Notecard on my mailbox with your full SL name and your e-mail addy :-)

I do look forward to your notecards!

Yours sincerely

Shayariel Teardrop

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen